Seasoned Educator

My primary objective would be a position teaching middle school or high school or borh. I am open to teaching either Social Studies or Art, or both. 

More than just the Classroom

Need a Temp, Freelancer or Consultant?

I am ALSO open to freelance, weekned,  or Summer side work; Please take a look at my resume below and the "My WOrk" sectiion of this portfolio to see if any of my skill-sets might be useful for you.

I've contracted at Crawford County Abstract, LLC in Denison IA, where I'm proofreading, processing, and packaging orders and their weekly publication as well as researching real estate and judgments as well as photo-digitizing county title plant. 

I have experience and/or expertise in sales, marketing, public relations, journalism, layout, photography, public speaking, web design, graphic design and much more.

I'm willing to learn and I'm told that I'm reliable, responsible and coachable. I work hard to be a team-player and bring a positive, supportive attitude to the workplace.

I'm flexible, adaptable and learn quickly. Once I've picked-up on what you need me to do and how to do it, I can take initiative if you want me to and can work independently. Yet I'll ask for help when I need it and will be sure to seek aproval before moving on from a task.

MALLORY RESUME 2020.pdf