Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to view my e-portfolio.

This is my third year teaching art to students in Kindergarten through grade 5 at South Lebanon elementary school. I took an extended child rearing leave after having taught art for several years in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. 

I began teaching again in 2016. Returning to teaching has been such a great experience for me. Each time I go into another teacher's classroom is an opportunity for me to learn. I find out how students and teaching has changed since I had my own classroom. I learn great new classroom management techniques and lesson plans that I can adapt and use in my future classroom. I get to see things in action like TAB/choice based art education. These valuable experiences help me to grow as an educator. 

I feel very fortunate to have a beautiful art room of my own now. I've been enjoying building relationships with my students over the years and continuing to build upon an excellent art program at South Lebanon.

I will continue to update and modify this portfolio periodically. Please check back again soon!