Below is a gallery of my current work. The images are from the Totem series and Life series, both series are combination of hand drawn images and digital manipulation. Each image begins as "short hand" drawings of stories from my life and the life of friends. Images are then worked digitally to create final visual depiction of my stories. A few examples of more traditional graphic design are also here. 

Totem I: Georgia version 1

2012

multiprocess- hand-drawn watercolor image with digital manipulation. 

Older works in clay, metals, wood.

Reynolds art work.pdf

My creative work reflects both the strong craft traditions of the area in which I was raised and the breadth of my artistic education. Born and raised in north eastern Kentucky, the foot hills of the Appalachian mountains, I was brought up surrounded by craftsmen who worked in ceramics, fibers, wood, steel, and glass. The influences of these Artisans, who created pottery, musical instruments, and wears of all types, are at the core of my artists endeavors.  

My undergraduate art education program believed in a scope of arts training that included all areas of the arts, printmaking, painting, ceramics, metals, drawing, as well as art history and aesthetics. An education that has served me well as a visual arts teacher in the public schools were being a “jack of all trades” can be essential.