- Submit your 2020 state conference dates and related info to Lscott@arteducators.org and email@example.com for posting on the NAEA website.
- January - upload state award winners with bios and photos to the Awards folder in our SE Region Google docs
Important 2020 NAEA National Conference dates for state leaders:
- March 13 - Delegates Assembly (8 AM to 5 PM)
- March 13 - SE Region Reception (time and location TBA)
- March 14 - National Divisions Awards Ceremony (4 PM) Center/Veterans Memorial Auditorium/Level 2
- March 14 - Opening Night pARTy (7 PM to 9 PM)
March 15 – SE Leadership Session (12-12:50 PM - Sheraton/Back Bay A / Level 2) We'll discuss our Summer Leadership Conference and more
March 15 – SE Awards Ceremony (1-2:20 PM - Sheraton/Back Bay A / Level 2) We'll celebrate state, regional, and national award winners.
- March 16 - NAEF Fundraising Event (10:30 - 11:50) Visit https://www.arteducators.org/opportunities/articles/432-annual-naef-fundraising-benefitevent for more information.
2020 National Leadership Conference:
- Registration opens April 2020
July 25 - 27, 2020 - Southeastern Region Leadership Conference (St. Petersburg, FL)
Get your room room now:
- Booking Link: http://group.hilton.com/NAEASummerConference2019Hotel: Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
Group Name: NAEA Summer Conference 2019
Rate: $129/night (single or double)
Arrival Date: 25-Jul-2019
Departure Date: 27-Jul-2019