I would like to introduce myself and let you know that it is my goal to create a successful art program for your child during the 2019-2020 school year. This will be my 8th year at Lee Elementary and I look forward to many creative years here to come.

An education in the visual arts is an important part of a curriculum.  Students learn creative skills to foster their personal expression.  They learn to analyze art works and discuss features in front of their peers.  By creating, viewing, and discussing art students build self-esteem for themselves and gain a better insight and appreciation of others and the world around them.   

During this school year your student will partake in lessons guided by the established Massachusetts Arts Curriculum Framework. Students can take their foundation in art education to pursue art in middle/high school, college, and for their personal lives.

Please check individual grade levels for examples of art projects that have been completed by Lee students. 

This website shows the bulk of each grade level curriculum but individual lessons may change during the course of the year.  Thanks!