I would like to introduce myself and let you know that it is my goal to create a successful art program for your child during the 2023-2024 school year. This will be my 12th year at Lee Elementary and I look forward to many creative years here to come.

An education in the visual arts is an important part of a curriculum.  Students learn creative skills to foster their personal expression.  They learn to analyze art works and discuss features in front of their peers.  By creating, viewing, and discussing art students build self-esteem for themselves and gain a better insight and appreciation of others and the world around them.   

During this school year your student will partake in lessons guided by the established Massachusetts Arts Curriculum Framework. Students can take their foundation in art education to pursue art in middle/high school, college, and for their personal lives.

Please check individual grade levels for examples of art projects that have been completed by Lee students. 

This website showcases each grade level curriculum over time but individual lessons may change during the course of the year. 

For my Art Integration Website click here.

Grade level teachers have the opportunity throughout the year to collaborate with me to bring art projects into their classrooms that expand what they are covering and allows for students to demonstrate their knowledge in a visual way. 

I also have an Art Class Facebook site that I started during Covid and now continue  by showing real-time events happening in the art room. 

Thank you for visiting!