I work for Collingswood Public Schools in Collingswood, NJ.  We are located in southern New Jersey, about 10 minutes from Philadelphia.  I teach 6th-8th graders at Collingswood Middle School, and 9-12th graders at Collingswood High School.

At the high school, there are several courses that I might teach in a given year which include;  Art II, Art III, Art IV, Contemporary Crafts, Mixed Media, Digital Photography and Digital Photograhy II.  My colleagues in the art department teach additional courses in sculpture, Elements and Principles of Art (Art I), animation, and computer graphics.

At the middle school my courses include 6th Grade Art and Intermediate Art (mix of 7th and 8th graders).

I have a background in photography.  I was a photography major at Syracuse University and worked at LIFE Magazine for several years before becoming a teacher.  

I received my MAT in Art Education from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia.

I also love to travel and I have taken my students on art trips to Italy, Greece, Turkey, and Los Angeles. 

I also an adjunct professor at Rutgers University, Camden.  I teach Elementary and Secondary Art Methods to pre-service art education students.