Kristen E. Muscaro

Hello, and welcome to my e-portfolio!

My name is Kristen Muscaro and I am a certified K-12 Art teacher in the states of Pennsylvania, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland.  I graduated from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania in 2012, where I pursued my Bachelor's in Fine Arts with a Concentration in Ceramics, a minor in Art History, and Pennsylvania Art Education K-12 Teaching Certification.  I am currently pursuing my Master's degree from Towson University in Interdisciplinary Arts Infusion. 

I currently work in Maryland as a k-5th grade art teacher for Harford County Public Schools at Edgewood Elementary School.  Edgewood Elementary is a Title 1 school that serves roughly 400 students, all of whom have class in my art room once a week.  I work with an absolutely fabulous team of teachers, staff, and administrators!  I am lucky to work at a school that values art and supports arts integration curriculum in all content areas.

My hobbies and passions include making sculpture from ceramic material, teaching students about the importance of creativity and the wonderful world of art, spending time outdoors, traveling, and cooking.  I am a lively spirit who is infatuated with life!

In this portfolio you will find written material and images regarding my practices as an art educator and ceramic artist.  If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave a comment or send an email and I will get back to you!